As I get older I am also getting wiser. I am learning (although slowly) that in order for me to be a successful business woman, mother and wife, I do not have to do it all myself. Doing it all myself does not make me a better person – it just drains me of my life energy!
I am learning to outsource even the most basic tasks so I can have more time and energy to be a great Mom, a better wife, and more efficient in my business.
One of the things I am most excited about outsourcing is the deep cleaning in our house. Let’s face it, I can barely keep up with the dishes and the laundry. I don’t enjoy the nitty gritty cleaning and don’t have the time to do it right. Thanks to my awesome brothers, I have a gift certificate for a cleaning service – it is just the right amount to get me started and get our family hooked!
Here are a bunch of great sites that will help you streamline, organize, and may even inspire you to do some outsourcing yourself:
- Wendy at eMoms at Home published an awesome list of 25 Parent Productivity Tools – lots on there that I had never seen before and worth checking out.
- Ariane Benefit has is a professional organizer. Her Neat and Simple site is packed with tools to help you conquer clutter, get organized an streamline your life.
- Working Mom is the site of my favorite grocery list generator. There are lots of other goodies there too.
- Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie is the mastermind behind my favorite way to start the week – Menu Plan Monday. You would not believe the time I save each week (and money) by taking 30 minutes each Sunday to plan our menu.
- David Seah makes great task planning notepads and tools. His site has plenty of additional productivity tips, too.
- Achieve IT just published an awesome list of The Top 50 Blogs That Will Unleash Your Motivation. Just be sure to schedule some time to go through this list.
What are your favorite time savers? What have you outsourced? I’d love to know!